European Trips 2013
Index page for 2013′s foreign trips, desperate or dedicated, you decide!
- January – Poland – PKP ‘roarers’ aplenty and the KS ‘vice gala’ with Traxx and PKP Cargo 07s and 22s
- February – France – A quick weekend spin around Paris
- March – Serbia and Bulgaria – A new country for a few hours with Belgrade ‘spinning’ and then onto Bulgaria
- May – Belgium and Germany – Complete and utter scooping trip to Brussels, Dusseldorf, Cologne
- May – France – Four day Bank Holiday bash around Paris but getting around to sample decent diesel and electric action
- June – Belgium – Mercia Charters “The Past Life” diesel tours with proper GM traction
- July – Germany – Bremen to Leipzig by Traxx, Taurus and Trabbi with a few other bits beside
- August – Belgium – PFT Bocq Diesel Gala / Fiasco
- August – Slovakia – A few excellent days in Slovakia
- August – Hungary – Some very productive time in Hungary with all sorts of action topped by a service train M61
- September – Bulgaria – Its just hell. Not sure about these new fangled 92ers though.
- October – Hungary – Mercia Tour with 56115 and some nice MAV and GySev bits
- November – France – All over the place bash chasing 67400s and broken noses from Nice to Creil…
- December – Germany – Bavaria bash with plenty of 218s, 111s and some other shiny things